Research activities in the field of occupational health and safety, environmental protection and fire protection.
These services include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Setting up, monitoring and updating the OHS in IT environment;
- Solving the problem of protection against noise and vibration concerning the means of work and work environment;
- Troubleshoot technical-mechanical and electro-technical means of protection at work and work environment;
- Research activities in the field of Occupational health and safety, environmental protection and fire protection (preparation of studies, projects, technical and scientific papers, etc..)
Consulting services in these areas for short and long term include:
- Providing expert advice and guidance,
- Giving official opinion and analysis,
- Resolving issues and arbitration,
- Technical and organizational solutions and more.
Services of research in the area of OHS, environmental protection and fire protection is carried out by a team composed of exceptional experts in Occupational health and safety and other professional profiles (mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, technology, occupational medicine etc..), qualified to perform the majority of complex tasks in the field of Occupational health and safety.