Education - Training for safe and healthy work and fire protection in the workplace for all employees. These services include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Education - training the employees for safe and healthy work;
- OHS training for employees who change jobs or work technology;
- Exercising familiarization with general and specific Study of construction site of all employees who are deployed at the site, prior to work commencement;
- Education - training in fire prevention;
- Knowledge testing (verbal or in writing);
- Development of all types of programs for training employees for safe and healthy work;
- Production of all types of educational materials - manuals and instructions for safe operation and self-training of employees in OHS;
- Production of all types of tests (by occupation) to verify employees' knowledge of safety and health at work;
- Production of all types of records and forms of training employees on safe and healthy work and more.
Education – OHS training is carried out by a team composed of exceptional experts in Occupational health and safety and other professional profiles (mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, technology, occupational medicine etc..), qualified to perform the majority of complex tasks in the field of Occupational health and safety.