Computer Controlled Systems
The group consist of experts with many years experience in the development of supervision and control systems - PLC controllers, SCADA systems and HMI devices. The group's work is verified through successful implementation of many scientific research projects.
Besides scientific research, the group is also engaged in commercial activities related to the development of business applications for small and medium-sized enterprises.
Technical and thematic areas of the department:
- Process controllers
- Industrial software
- Specialized control computer systems
- The theory research of control systems (theses, dissertations, papers)
- Applied research and application of new industrial computers (the study and application of new equipment)
- Application of new technologies (research and recommend new processes and methods)
- Reactivation of abandoned resources metal and processing industry (reconstruction and retrofit)
- Homologation industrial electronics
- Patent research, engineering and technology related to controlling systems
- Modernization of machine tools
- Automation of machines, devices and production lines